Published: June 2014
Cornerstone approached me about creating a website for them after trying multiple free options that didn't suit their needs. Their main concern was building a website that would be welcoming in design, easy to navigate and use as a resource for both members and visitors, and built on a platform that would allow their office staff the freedom to make updates to content on their own. Specific requests included:
- Built using Wordpress so that their administrative assistant could upload newsletters, sermons, and calendar events.
- A sermon player with an archive and the latest entry featured on the home page.
- A link to their online giving service provider on the home page.
- A theme that was friendly and inviting, and easy to navigate.
- Individual pages for their various ministries.
- Ability to add staff profiles and pictures.
- Sign up forms to be embedded in pages as needed for Life groups, Bible School, or other events.